90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Free Shipping on all orders within the U.S.
Power OFF is an NSF Certified for Sport supplement that uses a proprietary GABA nano-liposome and a synergistic blend of 8 other ingredients to target the key neurological processes for sleep.
Power OFF contains nano-GABA, a proprietary, highly absorbable form of naturally-occuring GABA engineered to be 50nm in size, and made specifically to promote sleep and relaxation.
One of the ingredients in Doc Parsley Sleep Remedy is labelled as phGABA, or more commonly known as Phenibut.
Phenibut is not a substance that is currently approved by the FDA to be used in dietary supplements. In fact, it is classified as a drug in several countries, including Russia, where it is used to treat neurological and psychiatric disorders.1
There have been several published case studies where phenibut has had negative side effects:
1. Lapin I. Phenibut (β-Phenyl-GABA): A Tranquilizer and Nootropic Drug. CNS Drug Rev. 2006;7(4):471-481. doi:10.1111/j.1527-3458.2001.tb00211.x
2. Ahuja T, Mgbako O, Katzman C, Grossman A. Phenibut (β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric Acid) Dependence and Management of Withdrawal: Emerging Nootropics of Abuse. Case Rep Psychiatry. 2018;2018:1-3. doi:10.1155/2018/9864285
3. Högberg L, Szabó I, Ruusa J. Psychotic symptoms during phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) withdrawal. J Subst Use. 2012;18(4):335-338. doi:10.3109/14659891.2012.668261
4. Samokhvalov AV, Paton-Gay CL, Balchand K, Rehm J. Phenibut dependence. BMJ Case Reports. 2013;2013:bcr2012008381. doi:10.1136/bcr-2012-008381.
5. Joshi Y, Friend S, Jimenez B, Steiger L. Dissociative Intoxication and Prolonged 5ithdrawal Associated With Phenibut. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2017;37(4):478-480. doi:10.1097/jcp.0000000000000731