90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Free Shipping on all orders within the U.S.
Power OFF is an NSF Certified for Sport supplement that uses a proprietary GABA nano-liposome and a synergistic blend of 8 other ingredients to target the key neurological processes for sleep.
Power OFF contains nano-GABA, a proprietary, highly absorbable form of naturally-occuring GABA engineered to be 50nm in size, and made specifically to promote sleep and relaxation.
One of the ingredients in Kavinace is an ingredient labelled as 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid HCl, or more commonly known as Phenibut.
Phenibut is not a substance that is currently approved by the FDA to be used in dietary supplements. In fact, it is classified as a drug in several countries, including Russia, where it is used to treat neurological and psychiatric disorders.1
There have been several published case studies where phenibut has had negative side effects:
1. Lapin I. Phenibut (β-Phenyl-GABA): A Tranquilizer and Nootropic Drug. CNS Drug Rev. 2006;7(4):471-481. doi:10.1111/j.1527-3458.2001.tb00211.x
2. Ahuja T, Mgbako O, Katzman C, Grossman A. Phenibut (β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric Acid) Dependence and Management of Withdrawal: Emerging Nootropics of Abuse. Case Rep Psychiatry. 2018;2018:1-3. doi:10.1155/2018/9864285
3. Högberg L, Szabó I, Ruusa J. Psychotic symptoms during phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) withdrawal. J Subst Use. 2012;18(4):335-338. doi:10.3109/14659891.2012.668261
4. Samokhvalov AV, Paton-Gay CL, Balchand K, Rehm J. Phenibut dependence. BMJ Case Reports. 2013;2013:bcr2012008381. doi:10.1136/bcr-2012-008381.
5. Joshi Y, Friend S, Jimenez B, Steiger L. Dissociative Intoxication and Prolonged 5ithdrawal Associated With Phenibut. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2017;37(4):478-480. doi:10.1097/jcp.0000000000000731